Tips

Hi everyone!

Chris Porter here. Jennifer has graciously extended me the courtesy of posting on our quilt guild blog! This is a new experience for me, so bear with me please, as I learn how to blog.

Here's a tip for you about using shelf liner under your cutting mat to keep it from slipping while you are cutting.


It makes your cutting mat virtually slip proof. Just cut a piece almost the size of your mat and place it underneath. Voila!

Another tip for those unruly bobbin threads.


You can use pigtail scrunchies purchased in the hair care aisle of your local department store. They are really very inexpensive and just fit over a full bobbin perfectly.


These are just a couple of tips I've come across while searching the many quilting sights available on the web.

See ya at the next meeting!

Chris